In June of 2016, Leap Year launched a Pilot program with three recent high school graduates. We met with the Fellows daily, helping them prepare to take the ACT in September, submit college applications in October, review important study habits, and start college in January.
- 100% success rate with ALL three Fellows enrolled in four year universities!
- Irvin is a freshman at Clayton State University, and both Briana and Shay are freshman at Middle Georgia State University.
- All students successfully completed their first semester and are enrolled in their second semester of school!
- Average ACT score increased by 2 points (~80 SAT points)
- Average student applied to 4 colleges
- More than 15+ speakers and/or experiential learning trips