Leap Year Fellows are recent high school graduates who will participate in our year long program to help you get into and succeed in college!
- GAIN professional experience through a community service Fellowship program
- RECEIVE coaching on how to select, enroll, and succeed in college and your career
- ATTEND college campus visits, educational, and fun field trips
- Be a current graduating high school senior and a US citizen (or “lawful permanent residents”)
- Be committed to attending the program on time everyday and attending (and graduating from) college
- Demonstrate an interest in community service, determination to push through to overcome challenges, and history of academic achievement through GPA/ACT.
How to apply:
- Complete the online application (review the application questions here and submit the application here)
- Have a teacher, guidance counselor, or nonprofit staff member submit a nomination form (more information here)
- Attend an in-person interview (invitation only) and bring with you:
- Signed the Parental Engagement form (click here to print the form)
- High school transcript
- Print out of ACT scores